WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS PART V
--------
- Don't forget about the canned food drive going on; not only will you get to help feed starving people in your community, but you'll ALSO help ME look really good. Remember that the class with the MOST cans donated gets a PARTY. WITH PIZZA. FREE PIZZA. What more could I POSSIBLY need to say?
- Your weekly journals are due FRIDAY. Some of you haven't been turning them in like you're supposed to, and it's really hurting your grades. These are basically free points I'm giving away here, guys. Take advantage of it while there's still time!
- But on the upside, you guys did such a good job on last week's test that there'll be NO HOMEWORK due for this week. Just this week, but hey, that's more than my teachers ever gave me.
- Due dates for your first paper have been pushed back to MONDAY OF NEXT WEEK. I will still accept early submissions, but they won't be counted late until Tuesday. As always, you can e-mail me submissions in lieu of a hard copy.
No comments:
Post a Comment